Pages

Friday 21 October 2016

6 Sentence Story - By Tiare


The Burglar:
One winter night I woke up from the noise coming from downstairs. My heart was beating as I slowly got out of bed. Everyone was asleep, when I mean everyone I mean Mum, Dad, Dezarae, Brenden and Noah.

I heard the sound of smashing glasses and plates, as I realized all the bedroom doors were open so I quickly went to shut them, so they didn’t wake up, then I ran as fast as I could back to my bedroom. As I covered myself with the blanket the noise stopped, I got up again and went to go and have a look, as I walked out to see what was happening there was a figure checking the rooms first he started by checking Brenden and Noah’s room, then Mum and Dad's, Dezarae’s and when he saw the last room he walked towards it making no sound. I quickly hid under the bed, he walked in and he saw that I wasn’t there, so then he noticed I was awake, he saw me under the bed, he walked out and pretended he couldn’t see me.

When I saw him he had a bag filled with junk, he was wearing a black suit, black mask and black shoes, that was when I noticed it was a burglar. He walked back downstairs and I heard the fridge door open. I went down but first I got some safety gadgets. I grabbed a helmet, a bat and some handcuffs to put him down.

I walked downstairs with no fear but with courage, I saw him he was in our house, sitting on our chairs, stealing all of our food. I grabbed the phone put it in my pocket just in case something goes wrong. I tiptoed to the kitchen where he was eating the food, and hid behind the counter. As I waited for him to stop eating I called the police, once he was finished I got up and yelled “WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE!!!.” I shouted, he didn’t reply, he quickly ran out, and got a shock as the police were about to arrest him for trespassing on other people’s property and for stealing goods.

As I went back upstairs, Mum and Dad started waking up by the noises from the police sirens. I told mum and dad, “I caught a bad guy in our house and now he is arrested” I said
“I seriously doubt that sweetie, but at the same time we are proud of you.” replied mum.

“Lucky the others ain’t up or else they wouldn’t be able to go to school they would be so tired” said dad.

Here is my narrative about "The Burglar." Most people started with the same sentence, but for me I wanted to do something different. This story tells you about a burglar, for me how did he brake in was something left open or was something shut but never locked. I think writing narratives is fun and good at the same time and you could use the skills you know into your learning.


0 comments:

Post a Comment