Pages

Monday 16 May 2016

Shoe Narative - By Gozan, Mya and Tiare


I was woken up by the sunlight flashing in my eyes. All of a sudden I heard footsteps coming closer and closer to my box. I felt depressed as the owner grabbed me and jumped right inside. I went outside and the sun was glaring in my eyes then I heard a voice. The voice was screaming “You guys come closer we don’t  bite”. We knew that it was a bad idea to go closer towards the puddle of mud.

Here is my Narrative about an old pair of tattered shoes. They first started out as a new pair who liked to do things and follow each other. Then as they the person that was holding them they started to rip and collapse as they felt like they weren't able to hold themselves together.

1 comments:

Dezarae said...

HI tiare i love the way you work hard and put alot of effort into your work keep it up (:

Post a Comment