Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Pay It Forward Homework - Tiare

Rm 5's Homework this week was to pay it forward to a family member. Last night I set the table ready for my family member to eat. My mum was my family member and she felt so happy because she liked the way I had set the table for us ready to eat. I felt really proud of myself because usually my mum would set the table and I wouldn't but maybe this time I could pay it forward to her by setting the table and making her feel relaxed.

This is my little Pay It Forward story about myself setting the table for my mum and making her feel happy that I did it for her.
She was so happy when I had set the table and that was when she felt so relaxed.



2 comments:

Juanita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Juanita said...

Hey Tiare
I really liked how you laid it out.It makes me want to read it. Also I like that you have been helping your parents. I liked how you said how they felt and I like how you told the readers how you felt. I think you have done a good job but you could of put more information and more detailed info in your blurb.

From Juanita

Post a Comment