Pages

Wednesday 14 December 2016

LS2 2016 - By Tiare


Here is a Collage of LS2 2016. The year has been fun as a year 8, and I will remember all the memories of Panmure Bridge School, and look back on everything I did. I achieved one of my goals this term, and it is to build my confidence. I think my confidence will grow more and more when I am at year 9. Throughout the year there has been some up's and down's, but most importantly we got threw it and changed our ways. The thing I liked most about this year was learning important things that most people don't know about, working collaboratively with people I usually don't work with and having fun. This year has been a great year for me and I can't wait to go to college and use the things that I learnt during the years I have been at Panmure Bridge School. 

1 comments:

Juanita said...

Haiiii Tiare,

This is really cool and I like the layers and the sizes of your photo. These photo are really cool an they do reflect our timeline. We had a amazing time at panmure bridge school.

Post a Comment