Pages

Thursday 21 May 2015

Thank You Letter To Luka for Camp - Tiare


Dear Luka

Thank you for getting everything organised for me and the group. I would also like to thank you for encouraging me and the group in activities and helping us whenever  we felt nervous when showing something new that we have never done before. I think you were the best instructor I’ve ever had at camp and has also been a privilege for you to help me and the group do things we couldn’t do before. I would like to give you another big thank you for putting all your effort into organising everything for me and the group. I wish me and the group had one more day with you Luka.

Your Sincerely,
Tiare
   

My letter is to Luka, who went to camp with the Yr 7-8's and helped us a lot. Luka was also in my activity group, and helped my group out alot. I am really happy that we had Luka in our group.

0 comments:

Post a Comment