Pages

Thursday 23 June 2016

Orienteering Year 8 -

Today the year 8 did Orienteering. We either had the choice with a partner or by our selves. I had a partner, it was Cecillia. There was so much running involved I was puffed. Cecillia was so helpful because I gave her my card so that if she gets their before I do then she can stamp both of our cards. I also really liked how Cecillia was encouraging me to keep going and I did. At first I thought it was so boring and now I have got the hang of it. I should of did it in my feet instead of my shoes because my shoes got dirty as and was soaked, next time I know that I should do it in my feet. We had 4 course to do. Some people started on different courses. Cecillia and I started on course 2 and ended on course 1. It was really fun and the next time I do orienteering I will do it better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment