Pages

Monday 4 April 2016

An Embarrassing Experience - By Tiare

An embarrassing experience

Just another ordinary day. I got up had a shower and got dressed for church. As we got to church I went where all the kids would go we were announced by the leader of the church. Once he finished speaking he told the children to leave quietly as they were doing communion. As we sat down in the room a couple of seconds later I farted. I felt so embarrassed because it was loud and my heart was pumping really fast because I thought to myself everybody heard it, but not everybody did it was only the people on my side which were my friends. Some people were sitting on the left side and some people sitting on the right side. Luckily only my friends one the left side heard it. I knew that the people on the other side didn't hear it because there faces were looking right at the teacher.

Here is my embarrassing story. It tells you lots of stuff that you can soon find out about. Once you read what its about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment