Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Writing Sample - Tiare


1 year ago I went to Australia with my nana because she was looking for a job and she wanted me to come with her so I went and when we left to go to Australia I started crying because I didn’t want to leave my mum and dad but I had to because my nana already booked the ticket so when we left we got to Australia and it was so hot because the weather was so hot that when I started living with my uncle I had to stay inside because it was way to hot outside. When my nana woke-up in the morning she decided to fast for a few days hoping she would get the job she hoped for.Then a few days later someone rang her and she did get the job and her job was to help people that needed the help like old people and every morning she has to wake-up at 4:00am and leave at 5:15am so she always has to leave me in the morning’s but sometimes she’s still in the shower when I wake-up but sometimes I just stay sleeping and wait until it’s time to wake-up. When she came home 1 day she also had to try and put me into school so she decided to put me in the same school as my cousin his school name was Kinsley Primary School so my aunt took my nana and me to go and see what the school would be like nan said it would be okay so then my nan asked if she could fill in some enrolment papers so she could in roll me in school. So the next I got ready for school and nan left for work as normal. After a few months went past we were all settling in well so we lived there for almost a year, but then in november I asked my nan if I could go home because I was missing my mum and dad so I started crying so she started thinking about it then she said maybe so a few days later she went to book our flight while I was at school and when I came home she told me that I was going home in December the 16th and I felt really happy that I was going home but didn’t want to wait that long in Australia because it’s really hot and it’s not that hot in New Zealand really.When December came I was so excited because I was going home soon and I really wanted to see my mum and dad and some more family I just wanted to go home so when that day came I came home and I saw my mum and dad and I felt really happy to see them and to be home again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment