Pages

Tuesday 28 May 2013

My argument on should we wear a school uniform.


Should we wear a school uniform?
I believe we should wear a school uniform at Panmure Bridge School.I think we should have to wear a uniform as it shows respect for our school and makes us look proud and very smart. We have a wonderful uniform to walk around in and show how proud we are to attend Panmure bridge.

My uniform is very special to me, I wear it proudly and this is why I think we should wear a school uniform because it represents yourself as you are walking to school, as not all people will recognize our school and will know where we come from if we were wearing mufti. I like wearing my uniform at Panmure bridge school because it is a lot of fun.

As we wear the same outfit day after day I feel we are all dressed as equals, meaning we don’t have to waste time in the morning deciding what to wear each day. Its already been decided for us. Instead of spending money on mufti clothes that will wear quickly from day to day activities you would only have to spend money on a summer and winter uniform saving your parents money and time.

Even though your uniform can get smelly and  sweaty as you wear it everyday,  it is easier to have spares then rely on wearing mufti everyday.  Mufti creates competition between students. It increases the issue of stealing, and jealousy. I think you should never wear your home clothes to Panmure Bridge as people you would be upset if they got ruined especially if they were your new clothes. I think that this addresses the issues of stealing and the idea to be kind towards others as we are all equals at school. Instead of being judged by the way we dress we will all be the same.

Sadly wearing a uniform also increases the chance of people wanting to steal your uniform, it is not good to do that so don’t steal. Because it wouldn’t be nice to take someone elses uniform, especially if it is brand new. I think if you say “stop it I don’t like it” and they carry on trying to bully you and make you scared, they will try and take what you have to get what they want. They don’t care about you and this will leave you very sad and that is just mean, this is an example of how wearing mufti can create bullying and jealous situations. Your clothes can easily be stolen by somebody in your class but also can be taken by mistake if your uniform gets mixed up by mistake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment