Pages

Monday 25 March 2013

My big Trip too Eastern Beach By Tiare


One summers day I felt like I was walking on the sun , because it was so hot. We went on Monday the 4th of  March to a picnic. We went to Eastern Beach. It was fun because we got to go on somebody’s shoulders in the water.  Thanks to Miss Paton because  she took lots of  photos of the class in the water. I felt good that I was in the water because I was having alot of fun it was nice because I pretend that I was a mermaid and I felt so great when I was pretending because that was so fun so I went out of the water to have some lunch. Then I jumped back in the water grabbed my board and floated around like a mermaid and felt like staying in the water but I couldn't because I would be left behind so I got out of the water and got changed fast. Then I came out and ran to class as fast as I can then we went back to school and my nan picked me and my brother up. The End.

0 comments:

Post a Comment